This Week From 29 May - 5 June
29th, 30th & 31st December 2020
Fat freezing is a fat reduction procedure that doesn't require any incisions or surgery. The fat cells are frozen and over time, they will break down and shrink. This treatment has been used for years by plastic surgeons to help patients reduce fat in specific areas of the body without going under the knife. Fat Freezing can be done on many parts of the body including: Double Chin, Bra Puff, Bingo Wings, Underbust Roll, Abdomen, Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh, Knee Fat Pad, Flanks, Love Handels, Banana Rolls, Saddle Bags
• Lose weight fast with no dieting or exercise
• Safe and non-invasive procedure that freezes away the fat on your body parts
• Get a celebrity look without all the problems
• Reduce cellulite, love handles, bra bulge, double chin, droopy skin
Fat freezing is a fat reduction treatment that uses cold temperatures to break down fat cells. The procedure can be done on any area of the body, and it's pretty painless. When you freeze your skin below 10 degrees Celsius for about an hour or so, the fat cells are targeted by this temperature change because they're not able to respond as quickly when exposed to colder air. This causes them to release their contents into small spaces between the cells where they will eventually die off, which results in less volume within those areas. You'll need a series of treatments over 4-6 months before you see significant final results from this process; however, many patients do notice some changes after just one session!
- Anyone who wants to reduce fat in an area of the body they can't seem to lose fat on through diet and exercise.
- People who have had a child or two, which might be why their stomach fat is stubbornly hanging around.
- Those looking for more contoured curves without surgery.
- fat freezing is a safe and noninvasive procedure.
- fat cells are targeted with cooling to freeze them, causing the fat cell to shrink in size or disappear altogether.
- patients can see results within a few weeks of fat freezing treatments but will have more visible changes with continued sessions.
- fat cells from trouble areas will be reduced or eliminated, which is a great way to increase self esteem and confidence.
- more contoured curves without any pain or recovery time associated
- fat freezing is a safe procedure with very few risks.
- there may be bruising or swelling in the area where fat cells were frozen, but these effects are temporary and should go away within days to weeks after treatment.
Cryolipolysis is the latest and most effective non-invasive fat freezing treatment available. It’s an FDA cleared procedure that uses controlled cooling to freeze unwanted fat cells, causing them to die off and be eliminated naturally by your body. This process can reduce the size of targeted areas in as little as one session! And it’s safe, with no downtime or discomfort.
You don't have to live with those annoying pockets of fat anymore! Get started today on a cryolipolysis treatment at our clinic in London's 130 Harley Street - we'll help you find out if this is right for you.
Call us now on 0207 043 1117 or visit our website www.cool.clinic for more information about how cryolipolysis can help reduce your stubborn fat today!
Cool® Provider of CoolSculpting® on Harley Street